Friday, April 04, 2003

Okay-- Im at work now-- and I'm flying off to Vancouver today!! Woo Hoo!! on my trip all the way back to Sydney.
Things are looking soo much better. Have a really nice place on UES, and work is going well, and getting along with roomates- although hit bumps everynow and then, and have found a great fellowship.
I am feeling ill, and I hope it's not SARS--- yikes!!
I will be in Sydney from the 8th- to 21st. Can't wait!
Been snowboarding-- it was sooo awesome!! I am so addicted. Hopefully when next season comes around, I'll still be able to do it.
Had my first driving experience while at Diesel- all the way at Long Island.
And what else.. hmm.. just bits and pieces. Going out here and there.
Miss home and all my friends though--- sigh!! Feel like I'm missing out on all the action there. Will definately need to catch up with everyone!

Okay- time to maybe do some work!
=)